Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wow.. I can't believe how long it's been...

There are so many new things going on in my life.. Not to mention all the experiences I've been through in the last 6 months or so since I've updated my blog.

let's see, what did we do in the last 6 months?
  1. My husband and I went on a short trip to London, UK. This was during June and I still didn't finish the scrapbook for it.

  2. A few months later we went on a 2 weeks trip to the US. Well, to the east side... I'm working on a digital scrapbook for it.

  3. And the last and most important and wonderful thing - We're pregnant!!!
So, you can already guess that I have tons of things to share.

I'll just go by chronological order - First up: LONDON!!!
As usual, it takes me forever to make a scrapbook, but I'm in a very progressive stage :) - I need to take some pictures of it.
But... the good news are that my husband found a cute web site by accident called Scrapblog.
It's a site that allows you to create, edit and share a digital scrapbook. They have a huge amount of backgrounds, stickers, frames, ribbons and what not.

Have a look:


Have a great day!

P.S.
I think I'm gonna start sharing pregnancy stuff in addition to the scrapbooking stuff here. Just another outlet for me... well, it's my first pregnancy. I hope you'll find it interesting.

1 comment:

Miri said...

Good luck with your pregnancy! You must be very excited!

 
Clicky Web Analytics