Sunday, November 27, 2011

Share a card Sunday is here!

Ready to see my very first "Share a Card Sunday"?
I'm reading a lot of articles about setting goals for a business, about creating a solid crowd of followers, maintaining the interest of the crowd etc.
That's what got me thinking about this "Share a Card Sunday". Since Saturday is our day off, and my DD usually have a long nap that day, it's a great time for me to sit down and make some cards and enjoy my free time of the weekend.
Anyways, Here's what I made today:




It's a long card.. it's a 3.75" by 6".. It's probably the widest card I've ever made.
That's what happens when you find your paper trimmer too late :)
I tried to follow this color combination from a great blog that I found (thanks to Kristina).
I got a little sidetracked with the colors... but it's only because I don't have a large variety of papers and embellishments. *wink*wink* hubby? are you getting the clue? no?

Thanks for looking you guys! I truly appreciate it.
Ifat.


No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics