Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tag, you're it!

not really... but still.. :)
I can't really remember when was the last time that I created a tag. Anyways, after a long week of hard work I needed something short, simple, cute...
So I decided to put my Silhouette SD to good use and cut the "happy birthday" tag that I had on there.
and guest what happened? I think that my silhouette blade is broken... It did the work just fine but some small little black pieces fell off, and that's never a good sign.. right? It's just my luck :(

Well, here's how it turned out:



I'm planning on using this tag for my dad's birthday next month. I hope he'll like it.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Inspector Saahab said...

awesome blog. i found ur site and i like it. :)

feel free to hit my site and be my follower

 
Clicky Web Analytics