Saturday, May 3, 2008

Let's start...

Now that I've introduced myself I can start sharing my creations with you.I'll start by giving you a direct link to my first web album in Picasa.This album contains all the pages I've maid of my digital wedding album.I got the idea of making a digital wedding album when we got the printed digital album from our photographer.
When I saw the printed digital album we got, I decided to try and learn how to create digital albums.
After a few weeks, the digital album was complete!
I was so proud of myself since the reactions I got for most of the pages were positive.
All the pictures in this web album are blurred. We decided to publish the pictures only after blurring them in order to keep our privacy (at least to try and keep our privacy).
I'll be happy to get your opinions on this album.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics