Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Templates, Templates and more TEMPLATES !!!

Well, today I sat down and started making a huge powerpoint file that will contain all my ideas (or templates) for greeting cards that I think about during the day.

I'll upload all the templates that I thought of today and every so often I'll upload some more of the templates that I'll create.

Keep in mind that all of the templates are in a "blueish" color. I tried to differentiate the elements on the card by picking different hues of blue.

This is the first template I've created today.

It combines some ribbons, a pattern paper for the background, a medium size embellishment and a title on a tag or straight on the card.

Every element in the templates has a legend written on it so you'll know if it's a ribbon, an embellishment or whatever...

In the next few days I'll be making cards from these templates and I'll upload the pictures here so you'll be able to see the results.

Here are the rest of the templates I created today:

























E N J O Y !

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics