Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another Christmas set

And this time - Keychains!

I thought about creating a small item that would make an excellent little gift to give around the holidays.
The idea that immediately came to my mind is keychains. Just because I gave a bunch of them out when I left my previous job and it was a huge success.
"finally, a gift that I can use", was the general opinion among the receivers :)
Anyways, I created a bunch of keychains (11 to be exact) with the Christmas theme in mind.
Have a look:












And now, I'm putting it all up for sale at my Etsy shop.

It was so fun to make them. I got to use my Silhouette SD machine, which is always awesome.
Not to mention the paint that has been lying here for ages just waiting for me to use it.

Thanks for stopping by!
IfatArt.

Supplies
Patterned Card Stock: Sonoma Olive Ave. (Scenic Route)
Accessories: Keychain (local Craft store)
Paint: Pearl Red & Pearl Pearl (Beta)
Embellishments: Eyelet (unknown brand)

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics