Friday, September 23, 2011

Christmas set

Hey hey everyone!
You already know that I have a shop on Etsy, right?
Well, this week we started a holiday boot camp to boost up our shops.
It's pretty cool... We have to-do lists each week and we get lots of help with getting ready and plan ahead for the upcoming holidays.
Anyways, the first thing on my to-do list is to share a promise with you all.
Well, I promise to dedicate time to making new holiday themed items and list them on my shop.
I also promise to give the best customer service I can.

Having said that, I want to share with you all my new Christmas item which is actually a set of greeting cards.
This set contains six greeting cards.
Each greeting card measures at 3" by 3" and comes with its own cardstock envelope.














I haven't listed this set yet on Etsy, but I'll do that soon enough - I'll update you once I do.

They turned out pretty sweet, didn't they?
Hope you liked it.

Oh, that reminds me! I added another feature to the blog.
You can now find a "tweet" button on the right. Just in case you stop by my blog and want to tweet about it :)

Thanks for stopping by!
IfatArt.


Supplies (not all the color names are accurate - sorry... brand is accurate though)
Solid Card Stock: Cream (Studio Calico), Green (local craft store - no brand)
Ribbon: Red, Lime, Cream, Dark Green, Light Green & Brown (local 99cents store)
Stickers: Christmas Paper Treats Microsquares (Around the block)

Stamps: Celebrate (7gypsies)

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics