Sunday, September 4, 2011

The crafting gods have been kind

Hi everybody! What's up?
It's been a very productive weekend for me..I decided (once again) to give my etsy shop a boost so I sat down and made some things... It's so much fun to create again!
Look at what I did:
First I created a couple of mini albums.
In the first one I'm going to put pictures of Ori, my beautiful daughter (I'm sorry to say that I don't have any picture of this one - it has no photos of her in it yet).
The second one is already up for sell on Etsy.



















After those two I decided to make some mini notebooks (you can see that I was in a "mini" kind of mood). I thought that I'd make a couple of them. I ended up making 4. It was fun. I got to use my bind it all and my paper trimmer. So cool!









I love time -  apparently I need it to complete old tasks... who knew?
That's it for now. Can't wait for my next creative session :)

Thanks for visiting!
IfatArt

1 comment:

RONITIB said...

wowwwwwwww

שמחה לראות שחזרת ליצור קצת כי הדברים יפיפיים - בעיקר הרביעייה בסוף :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics