Sunday, December 4, 2011

Share a Card Sunday - Cool Dude Collection set

Happy Sunday everyone!
This time for the Share A Card Sunday post, I want to share a set that I made.
While reorganizing my craft room (table and bookshelves is more accurate), I found a manly \ boyish pattern paper that I though would be great for making a set.
I also found a blue solid paper that matches it, so I could make some envelopes too...
NOTE TO SELF: reorganize the craft room more often. I find loads of stuff while reorganizing :)

All it took was a little time, my paper trimmer, my corner rounder and some adhesive and there you go - a set of 7 matching greeting cards:








They all measure 3" by 3" and the envelopes are 3.25" by 3.25".
In some of the pictures you can see that I added a square white piece of paper to add a personal note.
Since it's a double sided pattern paper - I had to do that. The pattern on the inside of the card frames the writing space just perfectly.

This set is up for sale at my Etsy shop. Feel free to have a look around :)

Thanks for visiting!
Ifat.

2 comments:

DorothyG said...

I am intrigued with your skills! I am hoping to expand my own Card and Gift Shop after the New Year and would love to pick your brain for tips! Your artwork is absolutely beautiful...

Ifat Art said...

@DorothyG Thank you for your kind words!
I'm always more than happy to help :) feel free to comment or email me with any question or remark you might have.
IfatArt

 
Clicky Web Analytics