Sunday, December 18, 2011

Share a Card Sunday - I can't believe I didn't post this one

Happy Sunday, you guys!
Just my luck... Over the last week I was sick, right? well, I started to feel a bit better over the weekend but then - my daughter came down with something... total bummer.. the only upside to her illness was that fact that she wanted to cuddle all day in bed with me... poor baby.
Anyways, that whole story was just to tell you that I didn't make any new card over the weekend to show you.
Just as I starter to write an apology post about delaying the SCS (Share a Card Sunday) post - I found a picture of a card the I made a couple of months ago and haven't shared it yet.
Have a look:



I love this card for so many reasons:

  1. Awesome color combination - one of my favorites. Green and Pink always go together (in my humble opinion).
  2. No sentiment = no limits. It can be a "happy birthday" card or a "thinking of you card" or any other theme for that matter. Super usable.
  3. BUTTONS.. I love them. Those buttons are truly vintage buttons and by "vintage" I mean "old". I got them from my mom a few years ago and she had them for at least 10 years now. There absolutely awesome!
  4. Rounded corners.. If I could I would have round the corners of my desk, my computer screen, my windows at home.. everything square should have rounded corners. But that's just me :)
That's it for now. Thanks for visiting!
Come again soon,
IfatArt.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics