Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Random Card Wednesday #16

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I'm so glad you joined me today since today I'm gonna show you a cute & special card project that I made recently.
I came across this link and I just had to make one like that. Now, since I have a links' blog I added the link to the blog and I guess I just forgot all about it.

I don't know if you remember or not, but I told you some time ago that I'm going through my entire links' blog and creating every thing on there. If there something that I can't create due to missing supplies I just list those supplies in my wishlist.

Anyways, to make a long story short, I made this Pocket card holder:

This card holder can actually hold three card (3" by 3" cards). It only depends on the volume of the card (i.e. if you use dimentionals etc.).

I added two 3" by 3" cards that have the same theme (the green cardstock as background, the scalloped piece at the bottom and the embellishment at the top right corner).

OK, That's all for today, I hope you liked it.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

RONITIB said...

תקשיבי.. אין לי מושג איך את מוצאת את הזמן לכל זה

הם ממש ממש חמודים..למרות שירוק זה לא הצבע שלי :)

Juanita said...

I am going to copy you copying that card. Great job.

 
Clicky Web Analytics