Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Random Card Wednesday #6

It's that day of the week again, guys!


And yet again, I have another one of Kristina's Color Inspirations (#4):


I chose this color combo and it's one of my favorite combo on her blog.

Anyways, as you probably know, I don't have any StampinUp! papers or colors or anything so I had to improvise with the stuff I do have in my craft room.
This is what I came up with:




To be honest, I didn't like the result.. but my DH did, so I don't know about this card. What do you think?

This is just another picture of the beautiful prima flower tha I used. I just love them!
I use a couple of silver snaps (that I didn't even know I had) to hold down the flower together.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

הכרטיס מקסים
מה שכן הצבע של השלום הוא לא כתום ? ?
את מרמה עלי :) חחחחחחחחחח

tamari* said...

ממש מתוק,
תתחדשי!

 
Clicky Web Analytics