Tuesday, January 27, 2009

An Award - YAY!!!

My dear blogging friend, Juanita (thanks honey!), gave me & our SBS19 group a new award:The rules are:

1. Display the award on your site.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Give the award to 8 more people.
4. Notify them of receiving the award.
5. Advise them to pick it up at your site.

Following is the translation of the Portuguese words and the rules for the award:
"This blog award invests and believes in proximity -(creating friendships)!" [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy].

These are the other words to be included with the award:
These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbon of these awards are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these bloggers!
Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who must choose 8 more and include this written text into the body of their award.

So I made it a double award - I'll explain:
Since I have two blogs (one in English & one in Hebrew) I decided to give this award to 8 English blogs and 8 Hebrew blogs.
You are more than welcome to check out my Hebrew blog and visit the Habrew blogs that I gave the award to... You'll probably won't understand a word but you'll enjoy their projects, I'm sure.

The people that I decided to give this award to are:

I love all these blogs. Can't get enough of their posts :)
Have a great day, Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

מזל טוב מותק !

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Thanks so much for the award! :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics