Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HPT Suspended...

Hi all!
I sat down today, as usual, to write my post for tommorow's HPT and I came to a decision: I really don't enjoy sharing handmade layouts anymore.
I'm not really sure why. I quite like what I did so far but I just don't enjoy sharing it..
Maybe it's related to the fact that I tried to set up a small business of my own for albums' designs and it didn't work or I don't know.
All I know is that I don't enjoy as much as I did before so I decided to suspend the HPT for now.

I'm planing a lot of changes around here.. I won't tell you about them but let me tell you - I'm sure you'll love the changes. It will be interesting.

Thank you for reading me so far, I hope you understand.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Juanita said...

I think it is important to love what you do. So, as much as I enjoyed seeing the creations, I understand that you don't want to show us.
Can't wait to see what you are working on.

 
Clicky Web Analytics