Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Random Card Wednesday #12

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Today I have a RCW bonanza!

Over at the 2peas site there's an education section in which there are great classes in all sorts of topics related to scrapbooking and card making.

I decided to take Kristina's (yes, my idol) class: A Year in Cards.
Each month Kristina issues out a PDF file with skecthes and instruction along with a video tutorial. She teaches all sorts of technics and shows tools - super fun!

So, today, I'll show you the "homework" that I made for January's class (yes, I know... a bit late, but hey - I just got to know the class).
I made three cards for January. I just made one card for each scetch that we got (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to show the sketches so I won't. But you can hop over to 2peas and see for yourself).

The first card:
It's a 4 inch by 5 inch card made from vanilla cardstock.
I used a deep purple cardstock that I embossed with my birds and swirls embossing folder (from Cuttlebug). In addition, I used some ruby red circles (that I cut with my cuttlebug - I just love that machine!) as the base for the pink prima flowers.
Simple. Clean. Just the way I like it.

The second card:It's, again, a 4 inces by 5 inches card. I tried to keep the colors pretty much the same (except for that light green base). That gorgeous flower is a flower that Tamar got for me (thanks dear!).

And, last but certainly not least (It's my most favourite card out of those three), this is the third card:

It's a 3 inch by 3 inch card (I love that size!). I used my glitter gel pens to doodle at the edge and write over the stamped sentiment.

That's all for today, Have a great day guys!
Thanks for joining me today!

3 comments:

RONITIB said...

מקסים !
תגידי מתי את מספיקה את כל זה ?????

Juanita said...

Great cards. I doodled on a card last night, watch for it. It is a small doodle, but it was a big deal for me. I did it because you told me I could.
As for the last card I made, I embossed it first and then scalloped the edges.

Theresa Momber said...

I love these. The second is my favorite. I just love the flower. Gorgeous colors.

 
Clicky Web Analytics