Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Random Card Wednesday #9

Hello again,

I finally had some time this last weekend to create some cards so I have a brand new card to show you all:
This is a card that I made at Ronit's house on our last "get together" before all her exams kick in...

I used some craft cardstock for the base of the card and used some of Ronit's doodling stmaps on it. On top of that I added my new Bella stamp (yes, yes, I gave in and bought a few... so don't be surprised to see a lot of them from now on). I stamped my Bella on a vanilla cardstock and I used a bright pink for matting it. I'll have the whole recipe at the end of the post.

I just had to use some plain dimensionals to pop the Bella off the craft cardstock.

Now, I took the last picture just to show you the coloring that I've made (I had fun doing that!):



Card Recipe:
Cardstock colors: Craft, Bright Pink, Vanilla (no fancy brand name. just from the typical craft store here).
Stamps: Ballonabella (StampingBella); Dot Flourishes (Inkadinkado - Clear Stamps Set).
Inks: Green Galore, Real Red(All Stampin' Up!); Black (Stazon).
Accessories: Scallop border punch (Fiskars), Blender pen, Dimensionals.

Thanks for looking!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

במציאות הוא יפה יותר :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics