Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Free handmade card, sounds good?

It's always nice to get a greeting card for your birthday, right? ...right...
Well, to celebrate my new facebook page, I'm offering this:
A handmade birthday card, for your birthday, made especially for you.
So what do I need to do? Here's the info:
1. Go & Like my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/IfatArt
2. Send me an email (to ifat.art@gmail.com) with your birthday card details: Facebook Name, Real Name (for the card) & shipping address and off course - birth date. You can also include other details that you think might interest me (i.e. colors you like, themes, hobbies, etc...).

That's it! The first 25 (yes, 25!) people that will do those two simple steps will get their very own handmade birthday card from me :)

I have a bunch of milestones I want to reach this year. Getting 50 people to like my facebook fan page is one of them. Will you help?

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics