Saturday, August 23, 2008

2 in 1

I wanted to take part in the All That Scraps Design Team Challenge for a while now.
I saw the sketch and for some reason it immediately reminded me that my mom has a birthday next week. So I decided to do 2 in 1 post. Get it? I’ll show you the card that I made for the ATSDT challenge and I’ll give it to my mom for her birthday… I’m a genius... lol...
Anyway, this is the card that I made for the ATSDT challenge & for my mom’s birthday:
What do you think of it?
I used a white cardstock and layered it withe a piece of purple "wavy" cardstock and another piece of white cardstock that I stamped with a cute image that I like. Then, I added some buttons that I got from my mom and some pearl gems. I like the result.
I attached it to the gift that I bought her:
[Picture of mom’s gift]
All in all, it turned out nice. I think…

2 comments:

RONITIB said...

אוי איזה כרטיס מתוק ! חבל על הזמן
מאוד מאוד אהבתי

Juanita said...

Love it, you are a genius!

 
Clicky Web Analytics