Saturday, August 2, 2008

And so, it starts...

I just couldn't belive that I got around making the first page of my "Me, Myself & I" mini album.
I thought that I'll need to go back on my word (I did say I was going to create a page each week).
Anyways, the first page was the easy page so I set down yesterday night I did it...
I have a list of questions that I'm going to dedicate a page to each one of them.
At first I thought that I will go ahead and start with the questions' pages but then I though that I should have some intro like a picture or a title, so here's what I came up with:
And that's me... on the left. We took that picture about a month before our wedding (it's about a year & a half ago). I created it in a simple pattern. After all, it is a mini album, so you can't make it too flashy.

I think that's a cute start. Not too much, Not too little. Just Cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

מקסים, מקסים ושוב מקסים !!

כל הכבוד שהתחלת עם זה.. אני עוד מתעצלת להכין לי אלבום.. פשוט מתפזרת לכל מיני פרוייקטים אחרים
מחכה בקוצר רוח לדפים הבאים

Laurel said...

It is so cute! Can't wait to see the rest.

maya's fun art said...

מקסים!!!!!
טוב, זה לא קשה בהתחשב במי שמצולם באלבום!!!!
אהבתי מאוד!!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics