Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Better Late Than Never

I know I haven’t been posting a lot of pictures lately and that I promised to post some so here I go, starting with a “Thank You” post of some sort.
As you all probably know, I celebrated my 25th birthday last Wednesday.
On Thursday, My friend (Maya) and I went to a stamping class together and on the way there she gave me a lovely birthday present.

Her gift consisted of 7 beautiful 12in. by 12in. Patterned Papers, a bag of lots and lots of cute embellishments and of course a chocolate box (which is not included in the picture because it’s already half empty – it’s my favorite chocolate).
I know it’s a bit late but “Better Late than Never”, right?
Maya, Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ועכשיו הפוך (קראתי קודם את שלך חחח) מיה כל הכבוד !!

יפעתי מזל טוב - שוב :)

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

I'm so pleased for you, this is a great present. Happy Birthday Hun!
Kate x
SBS19

 
Clicky Web Analytics