Thursday, July 31, 2008

Two in a row... Wow...

I didn't even know I was nominated... lol...
Well, Jennie gave me 2 (not one. two.) new awards. Thanks Jennie!
The first one is this one:


The rules for this one are:
You need to give this award to 5 people. Four of them have to be constant readers of your blog. One of them has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and he\she has to live in another part of the world. You must link back to whoever gave you this award (like I did).

And now for the other one:

The rules for this one are:
1. You can give it to any number of people you want - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their blog in your post.
2. Link back to this blog site so that Tammy can go & visit all these blogs.

Both of the award are a great way to say "thank you" to all of those that take time to leave you comments that bright up your day.

I love the awards, thanks again, Jennie!
This are the ones I chose (and belive me - it wasn't easy) for both of the awards:
Four old & known - Kate ;Minx ;Juanita ;Paper&Glue
One new - Laurel

Keep spreading the love!
IfatArt.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics