Saturday, July 12, 2008

July’s Events

Don’t know why but this year I have the busiest July I’ve ever had (as far as I can remember).
I celebrated my 25th birthday, I attended a stamping class and a “MiniAlbum” class, I have 3 birthday greeting cards to make for my husband, his twin sister and for the SBS swap and an additional wedding greeting card for Ronit’s & Ron’s wedding… That’s A LOT! Well, at least for me.
I still consider myself to be a beginner at scrapbooking so that amount of things to scrap scares me a bit, but I know I can do this.

So let’s start with the results:
First off is my dear husband’s birthday card. I still don’t have any idea what to get him for his birthday (ideas will be happily accepted - HELP!). So I decided to first do the card and then decide on the gift. I’m able to publish the card’s picture here because he rarely visits my blog. And if he does – Well, finally! Where have you been??? lol...


I made 2 swirly circles which said "Love You" in Hebrew and then I decided that it misses something... so I added another circle (a little smaller) and glued a pink flower on it.
I don't know if you've noticed but I love using gemstones on anything so I added some green ones on the flower and some deep pink ones on the ribbon and on the edges of the card. Just love them, they add some kind of *bling* to the card, don't you think?
Happy Birthday Honey, I Love You!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

יצא כרטיס משגע !
תמסרי לבעלך היקר מזל טוב , ובנוגע למתנה: אולי תארגני לו מנוי למשחקי כדורסל/כדורגל או כרטיסים חד פעמיים למשחק או חבילת קופונים שתכיני בעצמך (פטורים מכל מיני דברים שהוא שונא, פינוקים וכו') והוא יוכל לנצל אותם להנאתו

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

i'm sure he was very pleased with this beautiful card!
I love all your work hun.
love Kate xxxx
SBS19 Sister

 
Clicky Web Analytics