Saturday, July 12, 2008

July’s Events

Don’t know why but this year I have the busiest July I’ve ever had (as far as I can remember).
I celebrated my 25th birthday, I attended a stamping class and a “MiniAlbum” class, I have 3 birthday greeting cards to make for my husband, his twin sister and for the SBS swap and an additional wedding greeting card for Ronit’s & Ron’s wedding… That’s A LOT! Well, at least for me.
I still consider myself to be a beginner at scrapbooking so that amount of things to scrap scares me a bit, but I know I can do this.

So let’s start with the results:
First off is my dear husband’s birthday card. I still don’t have any idea what to get him for his birthday (ideas will be happily accepted - HELP!). So I decided to first do the card and then decide on the gift. I’m able to publish the card’s picture here because he rarely visits my blog. And if he does – Well, finally! Where have you been??? lol...


I made 2 swirly circles which said "Love You" in Hebrew and then I decided that it misses something... so I added another circle (a little smaller) and glued a pink flower on it.
I don't know if you've noticed but I love using gemstones on anything so I added some green ones on the flower and some deep pink ones on the ribbon and on the edges of the card. Just love them, they add some kind of *bling* to the card, don't you think?
Happy Birthday Honey, I Love You!

2 comments:

ronit said...

יצא כרטיס משגע !
תמסרי לבעלך היקר מזל טוב , ובנוגע למתנה: אולי תארגני לו מנוי למשחקי כדורסל/כדורגל או כרטיסים חד פעמיים למשחק או חבילת קופונים שתכיני בעצמך (פטורים מכל מיני דברים שהוא שונא, פינוקים וכו') והוא יוכל לנצל אותם להנאתו

Kate T said...

i'm sure he was very pleased with this beautiful card!
I love all your work hun.
love Kate xxxx
SBS19 Sister

 
Clicky Web Analytics