Saturday, July 12, 2008

Yay! Look at me!

Remember me telling you all about the tons of things I need to scrap this month?

Well, Yay! I'm getting there.

You already saw the card I made for my husband's birthday, now Iwant to show you what I made for my sister-in-law, Rina. She's my husband's twin sister. I think that she doesn’t even know I have a blog so no worries about her seeing her card and gift here.

On last Thursday I was at a mini album class. It was so much fun! We got together at my friend Diana's house and worked till the middle of the night (well, we need to go back home sometime, right?). So I decided I'm making the mini album as a gift for Rina' s birthday.
This is the results of my work that night:


And of course, a gift can't be given without a proper greeting card:

I made this card with matching colors (at least I tried to..) so I used a pattern paper that I love, a cute flower, and again GEMS !!!
By the way, maybe you've already guessed it but the words on the card says "Happy Birthday!" or "YOM HOOLEDET SAME-ACH!" in Hebrew...
Spend some time here - you'll eventually learn how to speak in Hebrew. lol..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW
המיני -אלבום יצא מ-ד-ה-י-ם
והכרטיס מתוק

איזה גיסה שווה ..

Juanita said...

Those are fantastic. (I didn't tell my family about my blog either.)
Great work. Hope July calms down for you.

Minxy said...

I'm sure the gifts were greatly recieved, as there stunning xx

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

Hi hun, she will love this i'm sure. My family dont know about my blog either!
love Kate xxxx
SBS19 Sister

 
Clicky Web Analytics